- Eligible items will receive an online store credit. Unfortunately, we cannot issue refunds.
- Online store credits will be for merchandise only and will not include shipping charges.
- Online store credits will expire 5 years from date of issue.
- Returns must be received within 30 days of the original purchase date.
GUIDELINES FOR RETURNS
- Include the original invoice or a copy of it with notes written or emailed to email@example.com stating reason for return.
- Upon approval of return you will be notified via email with online store credit information. Store credits cannot be used until it is applied to your account.
- Eligible returns must abide by the following guidelines:
- Original tags still on merchandise.
- Unworn, unwashed and/or unaltered.
- Free of any stains, any make up residues, any type of smoke smells, perfumes, deodorants, pet hairs, pet odors or any type of care and/or cleaning smells.
- Shoe boxes must be encased within another box for shipping in order to protect them. If a returned shoe box has any type of stickers, return labels or damage it will not qualify as an eligible return.
- Shoes must have no signs of wear.
- Non eligible returns include the following:
- Accessories including purses, jewelry, hats, gloves, glasses, scarves or hair accessories.
- Bras, bralettes or shapewear
- Worn, washed or altered items
- Items with any type of stains
- Sale items with discounts of 30% or more
- Items marked final sale
The Pearl Poodle
232 Mayberry St.
Sparta, TN 38583
DEFECTIVE ITEMS OR ORDER ISSUES
- Inspect order upon receipt.
- Defective or issues must be reported via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or within 3 days of receipt.
- Photo of defect or issue should be included in your email.
- Improper care and/or cleaning is not considered defective. Please read tags for proper care instructions.
- Items that have been in possession past the 3 days, tags removed, washed, worn and/or altered are not considered defective.
- We strive for color accuracy; however, variance in color, patterns or measurements do not qualify as defective. Colors and/or patterns may vary due to photography equipment, lighting and device (including desktop, laptop and mobile) resolutions.
- Customer is responsible for all return shipping charges. We recommend using a carrier that provides a tracking number.
- The Pearl Poodle is not responsible for returns that are lost and/or damaged in transit by carrier.
If a non-eligible return is received by The Pearl Poodle and arrangements are not made within 14 days by buyer to receive item(s) back, then the item(s) will be donated to charity.